Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Darren in da House

Darren in da house!! no nice pic to share here, just my name created with my DSLR... Chinese people believe a destiny of a person is much related to his/her name. A good name may brings a good life to you whereas a bad name may destroy your life. Some people believe some people don't. People claims that the chinese name of uncle lim carry all the element of "wood" that's why he owns a mountain (Should ask my mom to name me "Shi Jie" (The World) so i can own the world:P). Believe it or not? up to you... it's just a matter of Feng Shui. I don't know how important a name for a person but i know it is important when come to business world. Microsoft, Google, E-bay, BMW, Toyota, Honda, KFC, Mcdonald, Coca-Cola, Panasonic, Sony, Darren etc are all the well-known brand in the world. Well...What's the meaning of Darren? perhaps "GREAT" is the only explanation i can find:P hohoho







No comments: