Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jungle Luxury Dining@Part 1

I had a wonderful jungle luxury dining with my teams together with the clients last few days as an appreciation luncheon for the great work we had done for PC Fair in KL & Penang. We chosen Tamarind Restaurant which located in Ampang for our luncheon as we are totally impressed by it's stunning hideaway location & intimate ambience. Tamarind Restaurant is undoubtedly an ideal place for private events or for guys who wanted to create an unforgettable dinner for his love one(trust me..it will works!! ). Tamarind Restaurant serves variety of cuisines from Thai, Laos, Cambodia,Vietnam, Modern Siamese and all sort of cocktail and garden dining available.

Price range : RM100-150/pax.
Opening Hour : Opens Daily (Closed at 10pm for dine in)
Address : #1, Jalan Kerja Air Lama, Ampang (Location Map)
* Complimentary Shuttle service available from all major city hotels.



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the downgrade delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=cheetah dvd burner 2.24 ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg