Wednesday, August 13, 2008

PC Fair@KLCC

I'm back to my blog finally...i won't say i'm that busy until i have no time to update my blog just that my laziness that cause me stop blogging. moving to a new working environment and getting myself used to the new culture taken me some time before finding myself back on track. yeah..and now i'm back again.. some photos taken from Maxis Broadband @ PC Fair @ KLCC..


Maxis Booth


Fiona - my "hot" colleague


Melody - one of the four "animal" promoter


Desmond Chin - a crazy fucker who i enjoy so much to work with


My honey which she so so excited when i call her honey


A pretty maxis staff i spotted. she's so sweet. fall in love again. haha


Forgot her name but she looks gorgeous


Maxis!!!.... Broadband!!!...


Four "wild animals" promoters from left: Nee Wen, Bey Yong, Melody & lovely nicole:)


My client's daughter..she beaten me up after she spotted me taken photo of her..


That's ME!!!

No comments: